As Advertised or by Appointment
Located beneath the Little Forest escarpment in a tightly held area, 'Panjshir' is a truly unique rural property. Elevated and totally private, set over 11 acres in a position which commands vast district and ocean views. Providing approximately 6 acres of cleared land accompanied by 5 acres of undisturbed bush land...6 acres is fully fenced and gated.
Ideally positioned on the property is the stunning master-built residence: featuring Tasmanian Oak ceilings throughout, Ironbark lintels and a 2 metre wide verandah which wraps around the entire perimeter. This warm thoughtfully designed home comprises 2 main living areas, 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms with ample storage throughout. Enjoy unparalleled views from the huge master bedroom with ensuite and double BIR.
A generous walk-in pantry supports a lovely Country style kitchen and breakfast bar, all overlooking the family room with its cosy slow combustion wood fire. An all weather entertainment area extends from the family room onto the lawn providing a wonderful space to relax with family and friends.
The extra large double garage holds the additional third bathroom. A large rural shed nearby could house 4 more cars, or be perfect for any home hobbies and pursuits.
Wander around 'Panjshir' and surrender to the idyllic natural beauty surrounding this acreage. A beautiful lifestyle property which strikes the perfect balance between privacy and access to all the best that Milton and the South Coast has to offer. Only 10 minutes drive to the vibrant village of Milton and 15 minutes from some of the finest surf beaches on the South Coast. Create your own River Cottage in the rich Monzonite soil, perfect for organic gardening and plenty of space for chickens/cows/horses.
Sea-change, tree-change, make it happen.
View by Appointment
- School bus stop 200 metres away
- Machinery Shed - 8.8m x 6.5m x 4m height, with attached 10,000 litre water tank
- Solar Panels & Solar Booster - providing hot water & lowering electricity bills
- 3kva solar system with grid connection, smart meter and solar hot water
- Power board generator connection
- Underground power
- 66,000 litre water storage
- Underground fed Dam
- Sprinkler System
- Substantial Attic Storage
- Wood Fire & Gas Fire Place
- Wood/tool shed with power
- Excellent Mobile/Internet coverage & TV reception
- Bordering Morton National Park
Open Fire Place
Roller Door Access