As Advertised or by Appointment
Perfect corner position surrounded by native garden providing privacy and wonderful outdoor spaces. Walk a mere 250m one way to the glistening waves of Narrawallee Beach or head 500m down Bangalow st to the pristine waters of Narrawallee Inlet.
Holiday let your own south coast abode or move down permanently and enjoy the envious lifestyle around Narrawallee Inlet and beach.
The open plan living, dining and kitchen area is bright and spacious and flows onto the large outdoor deck. Featuring 2 queen bedrooms and a children's room with two singles and room for two trundle beds, this cute home can sleep 8 people. The bathroom features a bath and shower, with a seperate toilet. The home is fully air-conditoned to ensure a lovely temperature, both summer and winter.
The single garage, at the rear of the property has great storage, plus toilet and sink facilities, which could be converted to a terrific games room or get approval and add another storey to create a granny flat (STCA). With a brick exterior and native garden, this home is extremely low maintenance, leaving you plenty of time for rest and relaxation.
* Friendly and peaceful neighbourhood
* Excellent holiday rental potential
* Located 1 minutes walk from Narrawallee Beach for swimming and surfing.
* 5 minutes walk to the waters of Narrawallee Inlet, perfect for paddle boarding, snorkelling or fishing.
* The trendy Playgrounds General Store on the shores of Narrawallee Inlet will become your new brekkie and coffee haunt.
* 5 minutes drive to Tallwood shops and Bannisters Pavilion
Close to Transport
Car Parking - Surface