Poised high on Corks Hill in Milton to capture the stunning views over the rolling Milton country side, this architecturally inspired home gracefully blends cottage charm with contemporary sophistication.
This newly built light filled 4 bedroom home features the highest quality of fixtures and fittings. A well thought out Solar passive design made for easy living with the master plus 2nd bedroom and spacious open plan living all on the one level.
All the bedrooms have built in robes, the master with ensuite showcasing Italian tiles and caesar stone cabinet tops.
Neutral palette Gourmet kitchen with smeg appliances, caesar stone bench tops and Italian tile splash back. Flowing into the open plan living and dining space with low maintenance Tasmanian Oak timber floors. Cosy Combustion heating for the cooler months plus reverse cycle air conditioning. Seamless flow from indoor/outdoor lifestyle. A covered timber deck basking in the northern sunlight. Gorgeous setting to entertain friends.
Downstairs you will find two more bedrooms, second separate living space and a generous sized study as well as a powder room.
Look no further if you are after style, quality and gorgeous rural views on the quiet edge of the fabulous Milton township.
- Beautiful open plan design
- 2nd separate living area
- Tasmanian Oak Timber Floors
- Caesar Stone bench tops
- Smeg appliances, gas cooking
- Italian tiles splashback
- Stone floor tiles in bathroom plus caesar stone cabinet tops
- Combustion wood fireplace
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Huge UNDER house storage
- Double garage with remote control access
- SIDE driveway access to park the Caravan or boat
- Fully landscaped yards with extensive ag drains