This charming circa 19th century country farmhouse, has been lovingly restored to retain all original features, such as working fireplace, original wooden floors with modern luxuries like air conditioning, underfloor heating and NBN wifi - set on just over six acres.
It offers four beautifully appointed bedrooms, three bathrooms and an alfresco outdoor living space with pizza oven facing due west for the perfect sunsets, overlooking the surrounding sub-tropic rainforest.
A unique opportunity to own a character filled, very private property with manicured lawns, mature trees, as well as an orchard, an enclosed organic vegetable garden, and a wisteria covered pergola - a showcase in spring. The property has two paddocks with wooden fencing, suitable for horses or alpacas, and its own bore, pump and holding tank.
Located 1km outside of Milton, this is a rare opportunity to own a piece of the South Coast, so close to shops and beaches, yet extremely secluded and surrounded by mature trees, and an abundance of bird life.
• Underfloor heating in kitchen, dining and main bathroom
• Ducted Air-conditioning and heating
• Internal fireplace
• External pizza oven
• Security gates with intercom
• NBN wifi
• Underground electricity, no power poles
• Town water, bore water, pump and water tank
• Established citrus orchard and other fruit trees
• Enclosed organic veggie garden
• Dual access with new lock-up double garage
• Large rustic shed
• Majestic views;
• Several outdoor entertaining areas;
• Well maintained lawns and gardens;
• Perfect for families being extremely private, peaceful and healing;
• Air Conditioning, heating, gas, NBN wifi and Foxtel;
• All bedrooms have built-in wardrobes;
• Close to schools, shops and beaches;
• Security gates with intercom;
• Historical farmhouse with original butter shed now converted into a bedroom.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops