Presenting an exciting window of opportunity and lifestyle vision with a traditional three bedroom home, rural infrastructure and only a five minute drive to Bawley Beach. The property is ideal for a family and well set up for horses, livestock, agistment, or running your own farmstay, agribusiness or trade.
Established 40 years ago as a family home and miniature horse stud, the 15 hectare (38 acres) property offers 15 paddocks, all with water and shelters, a large round yard, wash bay, tack room, holding yards, plus sheds for farm equipment, the horse float and the boat. The home overlooks a creek fed dam of generous proportions, and boasts two additional dams, and abundant tanks.
Your new country escape is perfectly situated between Ulladulla and Batemans Bay and just a 7 minute drive to Bawley Point.
We love the proximity of:
* Fabulous beaches - Merry Beach, Pretty Beach and Pebbly Beach to name a few
* Willinga Park Equestrian Centre with world class equestrian facilities & regular equestrian events.
* Meroo and Murramarang National Parks for bush walking
* Nearby State Forest horse riding trails
* Sealed road access to the property
* Workshop / studio at top end of property, with power and water.
Call now for your private inspection.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views